Playson Prize Strike 60k
Attention to all!
From January 21 to January 31, Playson goes on strike, and their main condition is that no one should leave without winning!
What is the use of such self-confidence? The €60,000 prize pool of "Prize Strike 60k" tournament will be enough for everyone!
You have 10 days to make yourself happy. It's time to participate!
1. Playson Prize Strike 60k event runs between January 21, 2022, 0:01 UTC and January 31, 2022.
2. Cash Blast feature offers players the possibility of winning cash prizes at any time during the event period. The prizes are offered randomly, and each player has the same chances of winning after every spin.
3. Participating games (20) are:
● Book of Gold: Multichance
● Buffalo Power Megaways
● Buffalo Power: Christmas
● Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
● Burning Wins x2
● Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
● Diamond Wins: Hold and Win
● Diamond Fortunator: Hold and Win
● Divine Dragon: Hold and Win
● Eagle Power: Hold and Win
● Hot Coins: Hold and Win
● Joker's Coins: Hold and Win
● Legend of Cleopatra Megaways
● Royal Coins: Hold and Win
● Sevens and Fruits: 20 Lines
● Solar Queen
● Solar Queen Megaways
● Solar Temple
● Spirit of Egypt: Hold and Win
● Wolf Power: Hold and Win
4. The minimum bet required to qualify is €0.50 or currency equivalent.
5. Prize Strike 60k event is available to play in real mode only.
6. Any real money spin on the qualifying games can trigger a random Cash Blast prize.
7. Any individual player can win multiple Cash Blast prizes during the event period.
8. The cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as soon as the win is triggered. Once a prize is credited, it will be removed from the prize pool. The number of remaining prizes is shown in real time, on the Cash Blast widget, or in the Prizes section.
9. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
10. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by Playson system 72 hours before the promotion starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole promotion period.
11. Playson reserves the right to not pay out a prize, where all or part of the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
12. Playson further reserves the right to not pay out a prize where, in their opinion, all or part of the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
13. Playson reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.