Top 5 Online slots with the Highest Payouts

real money in online slots

There are some things that stand out when you compare online slots to land-based ones – Return to Player. Online slots are by far the best machines for payouts with an average RTP of above 90% RTP. It is not even uncommon to come across the ones above 95%, whereas regular casinos sit at 85%.

We will see which games represent the highest industry standards and what qualifies slots as high-paying.

Real Money in Online slots: Who Pays You the Best?

We’ve reviewed dozens of slots to show which ones offer the best chances to win. Check them out next time you want to play:

1. Piggy Bank by Belatra (97.03% RTP)

For those who enjoy a good bank heist story, this 5×3 game offers 9 fixed paylines that pay both ways and a maximum jackpot worth 1,111.11x your total stake. For added excitement, try out some of the Bonus Features, such as Piggy Banks, Safes, Red or Black Risk, and Wheel of Fortune Jackpot.

2. Desert Shark от Fantasma Games (96.33% RTP)

The game’s theme is unusual – an ocean of sand with a shark swimming in it. But what is truly special is 40 fixed paylines and up to six Dynamite Wilds that can pocket you up to 16,974 times your bet.

3. Hot Nudge by Nolimit City (96.29% RTP)

The theme of this online slot is the steampunk genre. Here, you get stacked symbols, ridiculously wild multiplier, and super big wins of up to 2,000x your stake. Plus, all the action is happening on a set of 40 fixed paylines.

4. Poison Eve by Nolimit City (96.08% RTP)

This high-volatility game is set in the deep mysterious forest of Pandora. Players can enjoy Expanding Wilds, the ability to use liquid magic, and something called Flower Power. Those can rack your winnings up to 2000x your bet.

5. Bonanza slot by Big Time Gaming (96% RTP)

The game takes deep inside the heart of a working gold mine. Bonanza doesn’t have traditional paylines, instead, it offers a maximum of 117,649 different possible "megaways”. You can also have a multiplier applied after each successive win with no maximum.

What Are High-Paying slots?

We've been using a common abbreviation for the casino industry – RTP. Let us elaborate on what the term means. This number represents the average rate at which a game pays out to players in comparison to the overall amount that players stake. For example, if the RTP is set at 95%, it means that potentially the slot will pay $95 for every $100. The remaining 5% is what people call “house edge.”

It may not seem like a good deal. In reality, RTPs are calculated based theoretically on a very high number of spins. It doesn’t mean that you will always be losing that 5% during the course of the game. In one session, you can generate big wins regardless of the house edge.

Use this percentage to decide which games give you the best odds. But then, your actual winnings will be determined by the random number generator.

How Do I Find slots with the Biggest Payouts?

Initially, there are no restrictions for slot games software providers in terms of what RTP % to set. It can be any number they want. So, it’s up to the player to do their own research and find the best-paying titles.

The levels that providers set are determined by the paytable and symbols in the game. When you’re browsing for a new game, that is where you should look at. Usually, games that are played most often by other users have the biggest payouts. Still, make sure to check the paytable and payout percentages to compare them.

Are you ready for hours of great reel-spinning entertainment? Then check out Loki Casino! Here, you can jump-start your gaming experience and try your hand at the most profitable online slots on the market. Perhaps, you will put your bankroll on the line and become the next lucky winner.

Back to the blog