We’ve all heard cautionary tales about how some people blow their money while playing slots.
Unfortunately, it does happen to those who aren’t careful with their money. Or those who get caught up
in their emotions and start betting uncontrollably.
If you want to escape this fate, we present practical money management tips for slot players. We’ve
broken them down in three sections: before, during, and after a slots gaming session.
Don’t be intimidated by the fact that you should come prepared. While slots are about having fun,
your winnings depend on how efficiently you plan to use your bankroll. We suggest the following:
- Build up your bankroll – How much money can you set aside to play comfortably? In
some cases, it may require you to increase your income slightly. This will allow you to feel less
restrained and strengthen your risk tolerance.
- Budget your gambling sessions – Out of the money you set aside, divide the funds
into separate sessions. You don’t want to use up everything you’ve got at once. It doesn’t have to
be large amounts – you can win even without making large stakes.
- Don’t borrow money to win – This is a must. We can’t stress enough that there are
no guarantees in slots. If you run into debt, you can’t make any promises to whoever lent you the
money. This also means that you shouldn’t borrow from your savings or increase credit card limits.
- Review the gaming terms – Have a clear idea about what you’re getting into.
Review the payouts, Return to Player, withdrawal requirements, etc. The more you know about a
particular game, the more you’ll excel at it.
While Playing slots
Now that you’ve successfully built a strategy beforehand, you’re ready to hit the slots. But it
doesn’t mean that you should lose yourself. Here is what to keep in mind during the session:
- Play within your loss limits – You should know a specific amount of money you can
afford to lose. It doesn’t mean you won’t be able to win it back next time. But you shouldn’t try to
do it within a single session.
- Set aside gains systematically – It’s a good idea to “reinvest” your winnings but
only to a certain extent. If your goal is to have profit, part of your gains should be treated as
- Maintain emotional control – slots naturally bring up all sorts of emotions in
players. Those can range from absolute excitement to sometimes desperation if something doesn’t go
according to plan. Take a deep breath and remember that you can only make good decisions with a
Finally, it’s time to look at your results. Experienced, long-time players tend to stick to several
rules after they’ve finished playing for the day:
- Keep track of wins and losses – When you play systematically, you need to have a
record of your results. This helps you see whether you’re on the right track or you keep having
- Reassess your strategies – After reviewing your records, you will see if you need
to make changes. Perhaps you’re choosing the wrong games, or your betting strategies don’t serve you
- Set your goals for the next session – Have something to aim for. Let’s say you’ve
decided to make some changes to how you play. If you know how much you intend to win next time,
you’ll understand whether these adjustments are working.
No matter what games you prefer playing, sound money management should never be disregarded. It’s the
absolute basis of a successful session if you don’t want to find yourself in a financial disaster.
These tips can be the difference between having a good time and leaving feeling miserable – so keep
them in mind the next time you play.
What’s more, this advice is applicable to any game featured at Loki casino. Join our platform to
practice these tips and enjoy НD-quаlіtу gаmеѕ in a safe environment!
Back to the blog