Playson Weekly Madness 60k
"This is some kind of madness!" — you will think when you find out that Playson is launching its Weekly Madness 60k tournament!
Exactly! A weekly madness that runs in three phases:
Phase 1: 11th of November - 13th of November
Phase 2: 18th of November - 20th of November
Phase 3: 25th of November - 27th of November
You will be even more excited to know that the prize pool for the 9-days tournament is €60,000!
Not bad? Then spin Playson slots to get bright emotions!
1. Weekly Madness 60k event is a 9-day promotion (one big Tournament and one big Cash Blast) split into 3 phases, that run between:
● 00:01 UTC on the 11th of Nov 2021 and 13th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC.
● 00:01 UTC on the 18th of Nov 2021 and 20th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC.
● 00:01 UTC on the 25th of Nov 2021 and 27th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC.
2. Participating games (15) are:
● 5 Fortunator
● 9 Happy Pharaohs
● Book of Gold: Multichance
● Buffalo Power Megaways
● Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
● Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
● Eagle Power: Hold and Win
● Hot Burning Wins
● Legend of Cleopatra Megaways
● Rich Diamonds: Hold and Win
● Royal Coins: Hold and Win
● Solar Queen
● Solar Queen Megaways
● Spirit of Egypt: Hold and Win
● The Fruit Megaways
3. The minimum bet required to qualify is €0.50 or currency equivalent.
4. Weekly Madness 60k tournament is available to play for real mode only.
5. Any win will contribute to the Player's Total score that will be shown on the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the tournament period.
6. Points are calculated round-by-round, with each €1 (or currency equivalent) won equaling 10 points. For example, €10 won represents 100 points.
7. All players holding winning positions have to place at least 1 minimum bet in the participating game after the end of the tournament in order to get the prize.
8. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion.
9. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
10. Playson reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game Network Promotion payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
11. Playson further reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in their opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
12. Playson reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.