General Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between lokicasino.com (hereinafter "Casino") and you (hereinafter "you" or "Gambler"). Loki Casino is operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus. Direx N.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 and its registered address is Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad, Curaçao.
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 1.11.2016. You are required to read them before you start using the services of the Casino. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to use the services of the Casino.
- Registration at and visits to the Casino are a confirmation of your agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, with notification of the Gambler about it, or without it.
- Amendments are deemed effective immediately upon posting on the Casino website.
- Using the services of the Casino after the publication of the amendments is a confirmation of your acceptance of these amendments.
- The main language of the Casino website, including these Terms and Conditions, is English, and any translation errors are interpreted in favor of the Casino. Limitations of Use of the Casino
- You will not be able to use services of the Casino if you have not reached the age of majority. This is the age of 18 or older, depending on the jurisdiction of your country.
- You will not be able to use services of the Casino if gambling or online gambling activities are prohibited in the jurisdiction of your country or country of your location.
- You will not be able to Bet with Real Money if you are a citizen of Spain, France, the United Kingdom or the United States, or you are in the territory one of these countries. AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, and Lithuania.In addition to the above, Guns’n’Roses, Motorhead, and Jimi Hendrix are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX(NextGen). Gaming account
- In order to start playing at the Casino, you will need to register and set up a gaming account with the Casino.
- During the registration process, you will fill out a special form. You are required to fill it only with the correct and reliable information. Among other things, it requires you to specify your email address. Be sure to specify the address of the real and utilized e-mail, otherwise you may have problems with password recovery.
- You are also required to come up and fill in the "Username" and "Password" fields. Do not disclose this information to anyone. The Casino is not responsible for your loss of these details, as well as for any actions of third parties who have received this information from you in any way.
- You have the right to use only one account. One account per a residence address, an IP address, a PC. If you register more than one gaming account, all your accounts can be suspended or deleted, and all bets can be void. Besides, your winnings and bonuses that you received or accumulated during the period of use of several gaming accounts can be void as well. We can request you to return the funds withdrawn from your additional accounts. If you want to register a new gaming account, you can contact the casino manager at email@example.com. In this case, your existing account will be suspended, and you will be able to register a new one. If you have found out that you already have more than one account with the Casino, you are obliged to immediately inform us about it. If this fact is established without your participation, all your accounts will be suspended.
- When the user is inactive, his account will be blocked by the system. At the same time, the balance of funds on the player's account will be written off. For users who have already made deposits the period of inactivity would be of 6 months from the date of the last deposit. For users who did not make deposits, the period of inactivity is 3 months from the date of registration. To reactivate your account, please contact support.
- The Casino reserves the right to refuse to register a gaming account. Available currencies
Euro (hereinafter "EUR")
US dollar (hereinafter "USD")
Australian dollar (hereinafter "AUD")
Canadian dollar (hereinafter "CAD")
Norwegian Krone (hereinafter "NOK")
Swedish Krona (hereinafter "SEK")
Russian Rouble (hereinafter"RUB")
Polish Zloty (hereinafter "PLN")
New Zealand Dollar (hereinafter "NZD")
Bitcoin (hereinafter "BTC")
Replenishment of the gaming account
- The gaming account can be replenished in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment.
- In case of replenishment of the gaming account with the currency other than the currency specified by the Gambler when registering, all conversion fees are paid by the Gambler.
- The minimum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR 10 / USD 10 / AUD 15 / CAD 15 / NOK 100 / SEK 100 / RUB 500 / PLN 40 / NZD 15 / BTC 0.001.
- The maximum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR/USD 4,000 or equivalent in other currencies / BTC – unlimited. Withdrawals from the gaming account
- Withdrawal from the gaming account can be made in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment.
- The Casino reserves the right to transfer funds in a way different from the payment method specified by the Gambler.
- The period of processing requests for withdrawals is from 0 to 24 hours.
- Date of receipt of money on the Gambler's accounts outside of the Casino depends exclusively on banks and payment systems, to accounts of which the funds are withdrawn.
- In case of necessity to verify the identity of the Gambler, the time of processing the requests is calculated from the date of verification of the documents requested.
- If the Gambler fails to provide the requested documents within two weeks from the date of the request for withdrawal, the withdrawal of funds is canceled, and the Gambler’s account is disabled. In this case, the Casino has the right to suspect the Gambler in illegal activities, Casino fraud, provision of false information, cheating and other fraudulent activities. The Casino reserves the right to cancel all bets and winnings, or to use the funds on the gaming account of such Gambler for the compensation of its own losses and potential losses of third parties.
- The minimum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 20 / USD 20 / AUD 30 / CAD 30 / NOK 200 / SEK 200 / RUB 1,500 / PLN 80 / NZD 30 / BTC 0.002.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR / USD 4,000 or equivalent in other currencies / BTC 0.4, except YandexMoney, Comepay, Sberbank Online, Mobile Commerce, Svyaznoy, Euroset, QIWI.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction for Yandex Money, Comepay, Sberbank Online, Mobile Commerce, Svyaznoy, Euroset, QIWI is USD 200 / EUR 200 / RUB 15,000.
- The daily limit for funds withdrawal is USD 4,000 / EUR 4,000 / AUD 6,000 / CAD 6,000 / NOK 40,000 / SEK 40,000 / RUB 200,000 / PLN 16,000 / NZD 6,000 / BTC 0.4. The weekly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 6,000 / EUR 6,000 / AUD 9,000 / CAD 9,000 / NOK 60,000 / SEK 60,000 / RUB 300,000 / PLN 24,000 / NZD 9,000 / BTC 0.6. The monthly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 15,000 / EUR 15,000 / AUD 22,500 / CAD 22,500 / NOK 150,000 / SEK 150,000 / RUB 750,000 / PLN 60,000 / NZD 22,500 / BTC 1.5.
VIP Gamblers can be an exception.
- If a player requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the player the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals. Fight against fraud
- We use special techniques to combat fraud in order to prevent any type of financial fraud at the Casino. Any attempt of fraud will result in immediate suspension of the Gambler’s account. Terms of the Bonus Policy
- Terms of the Bonus Policy, available bonuses and the conditions for their receipt are listed on the Bonuses page.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend the rules of the Bonus Policy at any time with notification of the Gambler about it, or without it.
- The Casino reserves the right to review transaction history and logs for any reason and at any time. If during such a review the abuse of bonuses by the Gambler is found, the Casino has the right to cancel bonuses for this Gambler.
- If the terms of the Bonus Policy are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Bonus Policy shall prevail. Gambler Responsibility
- The Gambler fully understands the provisions contained in this Agreement and is obliged to comply with them.
- The Gambler ensures that their age is 18 or older, but sufficient to participate in gambling, according to the legislation of the country of their residence.
- The Gambler acknowledges that their details in the personal account of the Casinos are correct.
- The Gambler acknowledges that they have only one active gaming account with the Casino.
- The Gambler is obliged not to disclose the login details of their gaming account to third parties and not to allow the third parties to gamble at the Casino through their gaming account.
- The Gambler is responsible for the security of the gaming account access data, as well as for the security of accounts in social networks that are used for gambling at the Casino.
- The Gambler confirms that they are not a Casino employee or a relative of a Casino employee.
- The Gambler is responsible for all actions taken at the Casino through their gaming account.
- The Gambler acknowledges that they are aware of the risk of losing money in the course of gambling.
- The Gambler assumes the obligation not to carry out illegal financial transactions, the legalization of proceeds from crime, and any other operation in violation of applicable law, through the Casino.
- The Gambler acknowledges that they do not use the funds for third parties to replenish the Casino account.
- The Gambler agrees that the Casino has the right to require additional verification of their identity or their actions at the Casino website.
- The Gambler understands that the Casino has the right to cancel their bets if:
a) the Gambler or a third party can affect the outcome of a bet;
b) the Gambler or affiliated third parties violated the Terms and Conditions;
c) the outcome of a bet was the result of illegal actions;
d) the bet was made during any technical failure.
- The Gambler agrees that if they broke these rules or the Casino has reasonable grounds to assume that the Gambler has violated the rules, the Casino reserves the right to suspend their gaming account, cancel the bets, refuse to pay the winnings or use the funds on the Gambler’s gaming account for compensation of its own losses resulting from the actions of the Gambler.
- If a double spend is detected in the Gambler for Bitcoins, the account is disabled, all the funds in the Gambler's balance are seized in favor of the Casino. Grievance procedure
- If you have a problem or complaint, you can contact our technical support via online chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a support specialist cannot help you or deems it necessary, they will pass on your ticket to the Casino manager.
- If you have a problem, you have to describe it in detail as much as possible to speed up its resolution.
- In the event of a dispute, you agree that the results stored on the server are the final proof and cannot be challenged.
- You agree that in order to alert you in the event of a dispute, the Casino employee can use any contact details you left on the website. Disclaimer
- The Casino service is provided solely for entertainment purposes.
- The Casino service is provided "as is". The Casino is not responsible for service mismatch to the Gambler’s purposes and/or ideas on how such a service should be provided.
- The Casino shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, poor communication and other problems that have arisen on the part of the Gambler.
- The Casino undertakes to correct all faults in the service as soon as possible, but does not guarantee their absence.
- The Casino reserves the right to carry out preventive work in its software and hardware suite with a temporary suspension of the service.
- In the event of force majeure, accidents and failures in the software and hardware suites of third parties cooperating with the Casino or the actions of third parties aimed at suspension or termination of operation of the Casino, the Casino operation can be suspended and all current bets canceled.
- The Casino is not responsible for any damages, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or other actions arising in connection with your use of the website or your participation in the Games.
- 8. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you save the Casino, all its employees, as well as service providers on the Casino website harmless from and against all claims for costs, expenses, damages related to your gambling at the Casino. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content on the Casino website is subject to copyright and other proprietary rights held by the Casino or used under license from third party rights owners. All downloadable or printed materials contained on the website may only be downloaded to a single personal computer and can be printed solely for personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances the use of the website grants the user any rights to the intellectual property (e.g. copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by the Casino or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of the trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials presented on this site is prohibited.
- You will be solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any prohibited activities. Severability
- If any of the Terms becomes void, illegal or in any degree loses their validity, such term, condition or provision will to the appropriate extent be separated from the remaining provisions, terms and language, which shall fully retain their validity, as provided by legislation. Casino jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands Antilles, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive (single) law of the courts of the jurisdiction of the Netherlands Antilles for the settlement of any disputes (including claims for compensation and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with creation, legitimacy, effect, interpretation or action, or the legal relationship established by the Terms and Conditions or in any way arising from them.